So what is this all about?
- COMMITMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOURSELF AND THE GROUP
- DEVELOPING A MINDFUL APPROACH TO NOURISHING YOUR BODY
- OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL EATING
- BUILDING STRENGTH WITHIN YOUR BODY
- FEEDING AND GROWING YOUR MIND THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- CREATING CONSISTENCY IN YOUR HEALTH JOURNEY
- BRINGING AWARENESS TO YOUR BEHAVIORS AND HOW THEY IMPACT YOU MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY
- BUILDING CONFIDENCE
- BUILDING A PRACTICE OF SELF LOVE FOR YOUR MIND + BODY + SOUL
- BRINGING CLARITY TO WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR LIFE AND WHY
- BRINGING AWARENESS AROUND WHAT HOLDS YOU BACK
- OWNING YOUR OBSTACLES AND TACKLING THEM HEAD ON
- INSPIRING OTHERS AND FINDING INSPIRATION IN THE GROUP
- CELEBRATING AND LIFTING EACH OTHER UP
What this is NOT about...
- Dieting and deprivation
- Obsessing over food by counting calories, "points," or measuring
- Cutting out food groups
- Guilt and shame around food
- Negative self talk especially around your body
- Heavily processed "food"
- Being ”perfect”
What is a challenge?
Challenges are run monthly and typically last around 21 days.
We do a prep week leading up to the challenge where you will get access to the workout and nutritional program videos and materials. This includes recipes, shopping lists, workout schedules, etc. In the community we set you up for success by answering questions, providing you with personal development reading recommendations, recipe and meal prep ideas, tips and tricks ... whatever you need.
Once the challenge starts, I will post something inspiring, motivational and informative every morning to the group. By joining the challenge group you are committing to:
- Taking care of yourself physically, mentally, emotionally
- Incorporating personal development into your daily routine
- Working towards some form of daily movement and exercise
- Drinking your superfoods daily
- Supporting + celebrating + forgiving yourself and the group on this journey
You will quickly see that the magic is in the organic dialogue that happens daily as we help each other navigate our personal day-to-day challenges and obstacles.
And of course I will always be there to coach and support you, offering advice and solutions for hurdles you may be facing and most importantly holding you accountable to your goals!
Are you interested in learning about my challenge group?
Drop a message below letting me know a little about what your struggles, goals and questions are so we can start a discussion on what the best fit for you and your journey!